Saving forgotten furniture...it's my passion!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Antique Chevron Dresser...SOLD

Wow this piece is fun! It is an antique that needed some love and man was it brought back to life!

I started by sanding it down, painting it gray, adding a "cool gray" {which really looks off white} chevron stripe, distressing it and finishing it off with a coat of wax for protection.

It is super trendy and would be the perfect addition to any home!

It measures 36 in. wide x 18 in. deep x 42 in. tall and features 4 dove tail drawers that are 33 in. wide x 14 1/4 in. deep. The top two drawers go down 5 3/4 in. and the bottom two go down 6 3/4 in.

~Kell






1 comment:

  1. This is Tawni. I LOVE this! I make blog books for peope and it would really be fun to make a portfolio for you. Check out my stuff here http://tomorrowsmemoriestoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete