Saving forgotten furniture...it's my passion!!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Upright Piano...Custom Re-finish

Pianos are quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces to paint because they can transform the entire feel of a room! I recently posted about finishing my own piano and am now excited to show you pictures of a piano I just finished for a client. She has been working with a decorator and together they were toying around with a darker gray or black. They ended up landing on 'Peppercorn Gray' by Sherwin Williams and I can't even tell you how stunning it looks!! Sadly my picture taking skills just don't do it justice. {It's impossible to get a good shot in a garage...hehehe} None the less...feast your eyes on this...













Oh happy day...my client just sent me a picture of the finished piano in her home...doesn't it look AMAZING!!! {Thanks for letting me post it Kari!!}














And since we spoke of feasts...HAPPY THANKSGIVING all! ~Kell

1 comment: